Always follow the care instruction label
- Always read the care label and washing instructions before washing your clothes.
- Some garments require extra care in washing; always use a mild detergent for delicate fabrics.
- Embellished, beaded or sequin trimmed garments should be carefully hand washed.
- Beads and sequins should never be ironed.
- Extra care when ironing should be taken on fabrics such as velvets, satins, silk and linens.
- Knitwear should always be reshaped and dried flat whilst damp.
- Never experiment with stains, always seek professional cleaning guidance.